Our Fairytale

Just 3 everyday princesses looking for a fairytale...even if it involves a lil stalking...

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Amanda (Bynes) PLEASE!

Amanda pre odd behavior 
What happened to one of our favorite actresses Amanda Bynes??? Over the last few months we have seen some really strange behavior from the one Hollywood star we least expected it from! At 27 years we've hardly heard a peep of negative attention about her, yet over the last few months its all we've heard!








If she's not tweeting some really strange thoughts , (not to mention disturbing tweets to Drake), she's changing her hair, and then tweeting some really unflattering selfies! There there's talking about the hair well she's shaved it (having flash backs to Britney 2007!) She recently tweeted to E! to explain the hair and also to let them know how tired she is of the negative attention they as well as other media blogs (think Perez Hilton) have been giving her ... Here's her tweet

Amanda has been tweeting some rather
disturbing tweets to Drake lately ...
"@eonline please post my pics anytime! I had to shave my head because of hair damage from someone @ John Barrett so I'm not loving my paparazzi pics for a few years! I have extensions but you can see them! Loving your shows but suing you for spreading lies about me on your website! Thanks for being my fan! True friends don't spread lies about me so I can't follow anyone from your network on twitter. I'll sue you everytime you post a lie with a paparazzi shot, I tell you everything that is going on about me on twitter. Only choose the paparazzi pics that I select and post on twitter and my personal pics when talking about me! I tweet all day about nothing just like everybody on the face of the earth! Thanks!"


Uhmm so she wants E! to only use paparazzi pics of her choice, isn't the point of paparazzi pics to try catch stars not at their best? Looking at her "selfies" (pics she takes of herself) and the pics the paps are taking of her, if we were in her shoes we would want the paps pics used in tabloids instead, just saying!

Amanda's "selfies" she wants the
media to start using

For those that haven't been keeping up with the Amanda Bynes story. Here's a recap ... In the last year she's been kicked out of gyms, undressed in gym classes, locked herself in public bathroom, arrested for DUI (drinking under the influence), missed court dates and many more ... *sigh* things are not looking good for the star lately! Between her random tweets and strange pics (including wigs and blue lipstick) we can't help but wonder where her parents and family are and why they aren't by her side trying to get her back on track!

We miss Amanda on our screens and hope to see her back soon! Get it together girl. Just look at Lindsey Lohan you don't want to end up like her!

The paparazzi pics
she can't stand (red wig/hair?)
What do ya'll think of Amandas' behaviour and the coverage media has been giving her?

*Love&Peace* guys






No comments:

Post a Comment