Our Fairytale

Just 3 everyday princesses looking for a fairytale...even if it involves a lil stalking...

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Forget the Haters...cause Somebody Loves Ya!

Ok so Miley Cyrus once said (or should I say sang), "And we can't stop, and we won't stop....it's we who bout that life" a bunch of other things that some people were horribly dismayed at (there was some twerking involved of course) but then there was this line "Forget the haters cause somebody loves ya."

Now before you think I am using my favourite Disney star to teach life lessons. Keep Calm (yeah I am still in that phase) and think about it - Forget the Haters cause there IS somebody who loves ya. It's a little lesson in gratitude...

The other day I was feeling extremely down because it came to light that a few people weren't too thrilled at my existence (aka they just don't like me). I wrecked my brain trying to find out what it is that I did so wrong - there were some tears, then there was anger, a feeling of rejection, and eventually there was insight:

.
So what I am actually trying to say is chin up and smile. Even when you feeling down, look at everything through the eyes of gratitude and be grateful for all those somebodies that LURV YA! And of course,be like Miley and forget the haters...


But let's not call them peasant now haha (this one is just someone creating there own pic here), however, I thought this would make you smile for the day. Thanks to my bestie @Jackey_101 for sending this one through. It brightened my day - See what happen when you focus on those somebodies that love ya?

As always *Love and Peace*, my little peaches

Ps: I am one of those people that love a ripe, juicy peach :)

-@CarrieKups

No comments:

Post a Comment