Our Fairytale

Just 3 everyday princesses looking for a fairytale...even if it involves a lil stalking...

Saturday 28 December 2013

What We Learnt in 2013

This year has been one of the most weird and wonderful years’ for us three princesses by far. There were ups – growing friendships that we never saw coming, and then there were downs – losing people we never saw going away.  But there was one main lesson:




 So what’s actually been happening in the lives of our 3 princesses, you ask? Well, here goes. . .

@Smurfett_Li:


The beginning of this year started off a bit shaky for me. But I soon realized that what I thought was the loss of friendships, turned out to be a discovery of the real ones. But as they say, “You live and learn”. 

This was a pretty painful lesson to learn

Now enough with the life lessons, let’s get to the good stuff!  So first off, I got a cool new job that lets me chill with the people I’ve secretly stalked *sshh*. The other day we got to have coffee with a cool new friend…wait for it……Charl Crous! We may have mentioned him just a few times before on our blog….just in passing *says in high-pitched unbelievable voice*.  Yes guys, chilling with the rich and famous really is a day job! So basically I’m convinced that I’ve found my calling!

Charl Crous with the team of Jeera
Sadly I was too busy working to snap a pic
But *wink wink * nudge nude* Charl - next time lunch and a pic is on you


And in even BIGGER news: I also got my license this year *whoop whoop* but I’m still tryna get the hang of the whole driving thing.  Poor Carrie (@Carriekups) is often the victim of my driving. And yes, I said *victim* for a reason #NuffSaid

@Jackey_101:


Here is another missy who also got herself a new job! Since qualifying as a teacher, she is now enjoying her 2-week holidays every 3months *aahh the life of a teacher* . I really should’ve stuck with studying the teaching thing…. On second thought, teachers don’t get paid to have coffee with Charl Crous. It’s ok Jackey, you can stay our designated teacher. She also became an aunt to a gorgeous lil boy named Matthew aka her new shopping buddy (and possibly new way of luring Keegan – we hear he likes kids).  Ooh ooh and not forgetting that she too is on her way to being a licensed driver! Yaris, HERE. WE. COME!

Matthew is definitely how we are going to get Keegs to notice Jackey
when she is riding around in her cute yellow Yaris

And as for our other musketeer..

 @CarrieKups


Well when I asked her about her year in review, she said that this one pic typified her year:



The first few months of the year started off a bit rocky for Carrie too. She realized that nothing lasts forever, whether it’s good or bad. But the thing that she learned was that through it all – good or bad – she will always have people she can count on. 

So whether you taking a quick break from your manic day at work to get a small giggle from our blog, or enjoying your school holidays and want to brush up on your stalking skills while you have some spare time ( we all gotta start somewhere), always remember to appreciate the special people who are are in your life right now and even the ones that were once a part of your life coz after all, some people come into your life as blessings and others just as lessons.




Happy holidays! Beauties! Let the shopping B-E-G-I-N!

*Love&Peace* 


- Jena (@Smurfett_Li) 

No comments:

Post a Comment