Our Fairytale

Just 3 everyday princesses looking for a fairytale...even if it involves a lil stalking...

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Tinkerbell, Martha, Buddy and Me! by @Smurfett_Li

What do you think? My first batch of cup-cakes ever!

So a few weeks ago, I wrote a post about being a fatal fail baker. Well guys, I have news for you! Since then, I've decided to clean up my act and become more domesticated (after much  nagging from my gran).

I said that there was no such thing as a fail proof recipe and only fail proof bakers. Well turns out, I’m a step closer to being a stalker version of Martha Stewart! Oh yeah....Feeling like a BOSS (a slang term we use here in SA for the shizzle).

So I dedicated a day (yes that means sacrificing Phineas and Ferb! AND a NEW episode of Cake Boss!!) and put some bakers grease into it. I decided to use my stalker tendencies to find a kick-ass vanilla cupcake recipe which can be done in 20min!


Oh yeah, I think I can still make that Cake Boss episode....

So guys, take advantage of my stalker tendencies and try it out:

All you gotta do is add:
Ok so my pipping needs a lil work, think Buddy would approve?
2 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla essence (optional)

Mix all together and pop in the oven and voilĂ ! You've got flop-proof cupcakes!

Let us know if you tried it and how they turned out! Got any recipes to share? Email them to us on fairytalesnstalkers@gmail.com

Keep it glam, hunnies!

No comments:

Post a Comment