Our Fairytale

Just 3 everyday princesses looking for a fairytale...even if it involves a lil stalking...

Friday 24 January 2014

Wearing MakeUp To The Gym

Confession time ... I wear make up to the gym! 

Yes, you read that right!


Hmm?
Do or Don't?
Ok so I understand (as many have pointed out including Jen and Carrie) the point of going to gym is to work out but you're bound to get hot and sweaty. With all those mirrors, I want to see the most fabulous version of myself staring right back (and hopefully a few hotties will be staring as well...)

Now I'm not talking full glamour glitz (that I save for the rugby ... I have to catch a certain Mr Daniel's attention somehow!)

But think about it! How many hot guys are there at gym??? At our gym - TONS! So why not take advantage of opportunity that life threw your way hehe...You don't have to overkill the makeup and clog your pores but as they   say everything in moderation ladies...



OMG! #TrueStory


If you're anything like me, then you too can't live without a coat (who am I kidding like 3 coats) of mascara and lip gloss.

Here's how I go from sweaty to sexy. Hmm maybe I say "Glow" cause really sweat sounds so gross. 



So redo, here is how I glow and keep sexy at the gym:

1. DITCH THE FOUNDATION!

Instead use a tinted moisturizer! This way you get the coverage AND your skin gets to breath! If you really have to, dab a little concealer on those pesky blemishes.


2. at the same time DITCH THE GLOSS

While it may make your lips look oh so kissable, after 10mins in the gym its gone (*sigh* tried and tested). Rather opt for a lip liner one shade darker then your lips. Colour in lips, add a little balm & hey presto your lips no longer look washed out for the work out.

3. NO NEED FOR BLUSH LADIES!

After all once you start the work out you have naturally rosy cheeks *YAY*

4. BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!

Play up the eyes. Choose a good waterproof (important: this is the key to not looking like a drowned raccoon) eyeliner and a coat (or two,) of mascara.

5. THE HAIR

Finally no look is complete without the hair done. Put your hair up in a cute bun or braid either way add a few clips & look oh so adorable!


CONCLUSION

 So there you have it ... My little confession and why I wear mascara (& a little more make up) to the gym. If you one those girls who can totally rock no make up at gym - then I envy you! But these tips are just from my personal experience and who knows maybe soon, I may just give up the makeup...

But after all, every girls knows...



*Love & Peace *Beauties

- @Jackey_101

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this amazing article! Your humor is amazing :)I'd like to share with you one of my favorite articles about wearing make up to the gym. Just get redirected here: http://www.agsinger.com/working-out-with-makeup-on-acne/. Ideally, it's best to avoid wearing make-up to the gym, but sometimes we simply have no time to take it off, have we?

    ReplyDelete