Our Fairytale

Just 3 everyday princesses looking for a fairytale...even if it involves a lil stalking...

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Meet Our Girl @CarrieKups



Hi, Guys!

Carrina as alter-ego @CarrieKups
And welcome to three girls’ journey to getting their fairytale (and hopefully a reality show, uh DSTV call us?)...


My name is Carrina. I’m 20 years-old and from sunny South Africa. My fairytale has kind-off changed since I dreamt it up all those 8 years ago (yup, been crushing that long on Cristiano Ronaldo). From wanting to be The Ultra WAG  ( think a la Victoria Beckham, supermodel Irina Shayk), I now have my heart set on being businesswomen of the year (think Maria Ramos, Santie Botha – who I’v actually met!) , to achiever of the year, and maybe even lifetime achievement award for being awesome. Sorry @Jackey_101, I will fight you for this...ok ok never mind, I love you too much! (Ps: notice my awesomeness as a friend)


 As you can see, I’m pretty goal-driven and career-orientated. But I love to laugh and chill with my friends. Sometime it’s just good to escape the realities of life, kick-back and act a lil crazy with people who don’t think you’re weird (it happens to the best of us).

I currently hold a Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing Management and just recently obtained my Bachelor of Commerce Honours (so grateful to experience 8hrs of sleep again!). Now, I work for this awesome luxury brand as a marketing coordinator.

Carrina with her real-life Prince Charming, Renaldo
I also managed to find my Prince Charming. I swapped Cristiano Ronaldo for a Christian ou ( a slang term here in SA for guy) named Renaldo (my bf’s actual name #meant2be). No, he doesn’t play soccer, or football as some call it, but he is still my #1. (Don’t get me wrong, I still stalk the soccer players on twitter and drool over them every weekend...just don’t tell my Renaldo).

I am a devout Christian and believe in never judging a book by its cover. Look at me, looks sane but there is a whole lot crazy up in ‘ere! Ok note to self, not so good at the gangsta thing; don’t do it again.

My stalking adventures are seemingly over (I’ve found the love of my life, so I’m done on that front) but I mastermind 80% of the stalking. Although the masterminds behind our stalking Chad Le Clos (@LeClos_Swim) was all @Jackey_101 and @Smurfett_Li.

 And that’s me in like 350 words (well, I think). If there are any developments you know I’ll keep you posted!
  
Follow me on twitter as @CarrieKups.

No comments:

Post a Comment