Our Fairytale

Just 3 everyday princesses looking for a fairytale...even if it involves a lil stalking...

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Stalking with @Smurfett_Li


Hey there my fellow stalkers, my name is Jena. I’m assuming since you clicked on this blog, that you too are eagerly awaiting a fairytale ending huh? Well I have great news for you… you’re not alone! I guess that’s what inspired us to start this blog, to share our thoughts with others just like us. We all want to achieve Zaleb (South African celebs) status one day and deep down inside, we all know we’ll do whatever it takes to get there, even if it means us doing a little stalking…
Jena in real-life and as her stalker alter ego princess, @Smurfett_Li

So join us on our journey as we embark on finding our Fairytales. . .

I just matriculated and plan on studying further in a Bachelor of Education . Now, hold the judgment…I have the creativity needed to be a teacher. And I’m pretty patient too.

When I’m not acting like an ordinary teenager (most of you also indulge in a bit of online stalking, right?) with my friends, I really enjoy mathematics. So much so, that I plan on specializing in it. Now, hold the laughter…

I also enjoy spending time with my family, and am a devout Christian. In everything in life, there is a season. So as much as you wanna have fun, remember there’s always consequences (hmmm probably should’ve remembered that before I ambushed Chad Le Clos…)

And that’s me @Smurfett_Li..follow me on twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment