Our Fairytale

Just 3 everyday princesses looking for a fairytale...even if it involves a lil stalking...

Thursday 13 September 2012

She Loves Your Lawn....Uh Excuse Me?

Top Billing's Jonathan 

Finally, it was my turn to get excited to meet and talk to someone! Jonathan.

 Those stairs that I walked up to meet him was probably the longest hardest walk in my life (especially as I was trying not to trip in my cheetah print heels) Once again I was surprised by what a friendly sweet guy Jonathan was (we South Africans truly do have the friendliest celebs around!).

 After a few photos, we spoke about his nephew (such a cutie pie!). And then it happened...


@Jackey_101 and Jonathan (Hope Ross Skeate isn't the jealous type)
@Smurfett_Li mentions that I LOVE his front yard lawn!! WTF could you make me sound any more like a stalker!!! Luckily, he was a great sport and laughed about it with us! However, I must point out that he probably won't forget the girl in cheetah who likes his front lawn any time soon!! He even tweeted me later that night! (#Inlove)

All in all it was a great night that gave us the chance to act like a Zaleb for the night and meet two of South Africas hottest bachelors!!Hmm wonder if we could change that bachelor status...

No comments:

Post a Comment