Our Fairytale

Just 3 everyday princesses looking for a fairytale...even if it involves a lil stalking...

Wednesday 12 September 2012

How @Smurfett_Li Discovered Hottie Chad Le Clos


Our home-grown hottie, Chad Le Clos
So did you ever watch TV, see a hot guy and just wish you had the opportunity to meet him? And then upon you guys meeting, he talks to you, finds out how awesome you are and marries you and you guys live happily ever after and you guys  buy a house in... Ok ok I'm getting sidetracked now...Yes, I too have that dream and my dream guy is none other than home-grown hottie, Chad Le Clos (@LeClos_Swim).

Chad Le Clos became an overnight sensation when he beat Michael Phelps (@MichaelPhelps) in the men's 200m Butterfly in the 2012 London Olympics. Literally, by the tips of his fingers!

The next day Chad flooded the papers (of which I later cut the pictures and stuck in my cupboards).

So being the female that I am, I had no idea who this "Le Clos" was. So I decided to do some research and find out who this "sensation" was. It was at that moment that I discovered Chad Le Clos, who looks like he should have been a Calvin Klein model...but turns out, the boy was just a swimmer!

After that it was Chad Le Clos this and Chad Le Clos that. There was no stopping me! And then started the #ChadFest on twitter! My two favorite girls @CarrieKups and @Jackey_101 and @CarrieKups's Prince Charming @ChefRenaldo all got involved! We tweeted EVERY SINGLE DAY UNTIL....We got a RT from him!

You see why we stalked him, right?
We tweeted him about 50 times that week alone! Hmmm some say weird and stalker-ish but we say perseverant, patient and persistent OR as @Jackey_101 calls it a PIF- Passionate Intense Fan. Now THAT was truly the test of #TrueFriendship

No comments:

Post a Comment